Due to a significant upturn in business we are looking to expand our installations team. With a reputation for quality, we specialise in conservatories; windows and doors; and solid roofs, and we are looking for all-round fitters capable of installing to a very high standard.
Reporting: Contracts Manager / Managing Director
Based: Site based, within c. 50 miles of Lincoln
Hours: 07:30 – 16:30
Rate : Price work, earning potential of £30-50k p.a.
- Self employed with weekly pay
- Large order book
- Fuel contribution paid
Responsibilities, skills and knowledge required:
- At least 5 year’s experience preferred
- Installing conservatories to traditional brick bases to a high standard
- Installing warm and flat roofs to a high standard
- Installing windows and doors to a high standard
- All rounder, willing to complete other tasks as agreed including concrete pads for Durabase; general finishes (laminate floor, skirting, cills etc.)
- Experienced with uPVC and Aluminium preferred but time served joiners will be considered.
- Must observe Company terms & conditions and instructions at all times
- Must be reliable, with good timekeeping
- Must be customer focussed, ensuring customer is kept informed; site is clean and tidy; customer property is protected; and customer satisfaction is guaranteed
- Good communication required
- Must be able to project plan (other trades such as electricians/plasters etc. must be booked in advance)
- FENSA certification advantageous but not required
- Job Type: Full-time